I have to confess I got this idea from Tasty which is something I found recently on Instagram and Facebook – you should definitely look it up if you haven’t already, there are some fab ideas on there, all very easy to follow videos! I love it!
Bear and Boo also enjoyed these!
Ingredients – serves 4
- 375g Sausage meat
- 445g minced beef
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 2 tsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sauce
- 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 glass red wine
- 175g Gouda cheese cut into small cubes
- 100g chorizo
- Salt and pepper
- Put the crockpot on high
- Put the meat, herbs, Worcester sauce and plenty of salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well (with fingers)
- Put one tin of the tomatoes into the crock pot with the brown sauce and red wine
- Roll the meat into meatballs and stuff a Gouda cube inside the meatball, do this to all meatballs and place in layers in the crock pot separated by the other tin of tomatoes layered over the first lot of meatballs
- In another pan fry the chorizo for a minute or two and put into the crock pot with the tomatoes and meatballs. Give a little stir.
- Put your feet up for 2 hours and look forward to the result
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions at an appropriate time (10-20 mins before meatballs are ready)