I love this meal. This takes an Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy 10 minutes to cook if you buy the quick cook Spaghetti (5 minutes) and cooked Prawns (perfect if you work and don’t have time to ‘slave’ or have forgotten about the kids dinner and need a quick fix! Oops!).
- 1 pack of Cooked Prawns
- Half a pack of mini plum tomatoes
- 1 pack of Rocket
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp red pesto
- 1 Lemon
- 2 good handfuls of grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely chop the Onion and fry in a little Olive Oil until soft
- Boil a kettle and put the Spaghetti on to boil with a little salt
- Chop the Tomatoes into halves and add to the Onion, fry for a couple of minutes
- When the Tomatoes and Onion mixture has softened a bit, add into the pan the Pesto and juice of the Lemon
- Add a ladle of the pasta water into the Tomato/Onion pan.
- Drain the Spaghetti and add to the pan too, along with the Parmesan and Rocket
- Lastly, add the Prawns to heat through and season according to your taste
- Spinkle a bit more Parmesan over the top of you like cheese…..which I do.
10 minutes. Bish Bash Bosh.
The kids have had this too, both ate it all up but moaned about the ‘leafy leaf things’ in it, picking them out with their fingers, but, once they’d tried one and realised they’re actually not bad, they ate them up. Boo picked all the Prawns out and gave them to Bear (she doesn’t like Prawns – I’ll keep trying though). They both gave it a 7 and said they’d have it again.