I feel like I’ve neglected the blog a bit, I know it’s only been a week but I’ve missed writing it so it’s a double whammy tonight!
Haven’t tried the kids on this one yet, but Beardy and I tried it and liked it so….
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Flour tortillas
- 250g minced Lamb
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 lamb stock cube
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp ground Coriander
- 1 tsp All Spice
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh Mint (2 handfuls)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Splash of worcester sauce
- Natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp Harissa paste
- Fry off the lamb until brown and get rid of any water/fat that comes off
- Add all the ingredients to the lamb except: Tortillas, Mint, Natural yoghurt and Harissa
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly and is not too runny
- Add in half of the Mint
- Pop the tortillas under the grill, both sides until they feel slightly crispy, don’t panic if they bubble up, this is normal!
- Pop 2 tbsp yoghurt in a bowl and the tsp of Harissa paste on top of the yoghurt
- Once the tortillas are done put the lamb mixture on top
- Tear up the remaining Mint leaves and sprinkle on top along with dollops of the yoghurt/harissa